"A TASTE OF THE NIAGARA REGION" | HEART OF NIAGARA ANIMAL RESCUE 2ND ANNUAL “HEART TO HEART FUNDRAISING EVENT" IS SATURDAY, FEB 8TH 2014
- Host: Heart of Niagara | 2nd Annual 'Heart to Heart Fundraising Event"
- Fundraising Theme: "A Taste of The Niagara Region"
- Features 20+ of the area's favorite restaurants who will be sharing samples of signature appetizers, main course items and taste desserts
- Date: Saturday, February 8th 2014
- Time: Noon to 7PM
- Price: $20 per person
- Location: First Presbyterian Church Social Hall, 505 Cayuga Street, Lewiston, NY
- Main Event Focus: Help Heart of Niagara continue their work of rescuing animals in need and finding suitable homes
Heart of Niagara Animal Rescue’s 2nd Annual Heart to Heart Fundraising Event entitled “A Taste of The Niagara Region” will take place Saturday, February 8th 2014 from Noon to 7pm. Tickets are $20 per person and is a main fundraiser that will help HON continue their work of rescuing animals in need and finding suitable homes for them. This family-friendly community event will feature 20+ of the area’s favorite restaurants who will be sharing samples of signature appetizers, main course items and tasty desserts. Guests will then vote on their favorite dish at the event and then name “The Best of The Taste of the Niagara Region.” There will be a 100+ Basket Raffle, plus major prize drawings from Noon to 6pm, and basket drawing will take place from 6pm-7pm. Persons need not be present to win. Free parking, handicap accessible and music.
- Payable to: 'Heart of Niagara Animal Rescue'
- Mail to:
Heart of Niagara Animal Rescue
PO Box 462
Lewiston, NY 14092
- NOTE: Please include an email address and phone number for receipt confirmation.
- Online Purchases: http://heartofniagara.org/events/2nd-annual-heart-to-heart-fundraiser | Using PayPal.
- NOTE: Tickets will be held at the door for each guest
Heart of Niagara is a 501c3 not for profit companion animal rescue organization based in Niagara County whose mission is to protect the health and welfare of abandoned, unwanted, and homeless animals. They have adopted out over 100 animals to date and operate solely on donations and the generosity and support of the public. For more information on the event, please call Linda van Harssel at 716-622-1213 or HON's main number at 716-345-7129, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. “LIKE” them on Facebook.
Linda van Harssel
Media & Fundraising Director