- Date: Wednesday, January 8th
- Time: 6pm to 8pm
- Location: Messiah Lutheran Church, 915 Oneida Street, Lewiston, NY.
- Meeting Focus: 2nd Annual Heart to Heart Fundraising Event entitled “A Taste of The Niagara Region”
- Details on Fundraiser: a family-friendly event featuring samples from 20+ area restaurants and 100+ basket raffle plus major prizes on Saturday, February 8th 2014 from Noon to 7pm at the Lewiston First Presbyterian Church Social Hall. As always, volunteers are always needed to help gather prizes, make baskets, sell tickets, and staff the event!
- $20 pre-sale ticket booklets will be available for purchase at the meeting
New volunteers are always welcome and the meeting is open to the public. Heart of Niagara is a 501c3 not for profit companion animal rescue organization based in Niagara County whose mission is to protect the health and welfare of abandoned, unwanted, and homeless animals. They have adopted out over 100 animals to date and operate solely on donations and the generosity and support of the public.
For more information on the event or to purchase tickets on line with PayPal, go to http://heartofniagara.org/events/2nd-annual-heart-to-heart-fundraiser.
For additional information on the meeting or 2nd Annual Heart to Heart event, please call Linda van Harssel at 716-622-1213 or HON’s main number at 716-345-7129, or email them at email@example.com. -- “LIKE” them on Facebook.
Linda van Harssel
Media & Fundraising Director
PO Box 462
Lewiston, NY 14092
“LIKE” us on Facebook