Informa Software IQmfp v10.3 Released | QLS Builds Powerful Solution
Informa Software’s IQmfp Version 10.3 Released, Quality Laser Services Builds Solution with Powerful Document Management Software
Buffalo, NY 01 March 2011
Informa Software and Quality Laser Services, Inc. are pleased to announce the immediate availability of IQmfp (ImageQuest) Version 10.3, the next generation of Informa’s popular Document Management Solution. IQmfp 10.3 is the result of many months of development based on feedback from our user community, demonstrating Informa’s and Quality Laser’s ongoing commitment to you, our valued clients.
This release of IQmfp contains many behind-the-scenes upgrades designed to make installation and administration even easier as well as several significant new features. The enhancements include the IQmfp Assistant™ which offers the ability to edit and save changes to PDF files when used in conjunction with a PDF authoring tool such as Adobe Acrobat Professional®. The ability to create and execute document retention policies has been added to the Enterprise and Workgroup editions of IQmfp (ImageQuest) and purging of deleted documents is now available in all editions. Many other enhancements are included.
Additionally, Quality Laser Services has developed an “Appliance Solution” using IQmfp Version 10.3 as its foundation. By combining the software with a Server & Network Attached Storage (NAS), HP LaserJet MFPs and ScanJet Scanners, the result is a complete Solution for replacing a Companies’ or Organizations’ Filing Cabinets and Paper Based Storage & Retrieval Processes.
“The Solution’s real Value is that it allows Companies’ to Combine Paper Documents normally filed in cabinets, with electronic documents and Windows Program Files in a Secure Database that can be accessed via the web from anywhere in the world” says Gary Skalyo, Quality Laser Services, Inc.’s President. Skalyo continues “…and the Solution keeps a complete History Log of any authorized user that viewed, changed, printed, emailed etc a Document from the Company’s Database”.
Request a Demonstration of IQmfp Version 10.3
View an Introduction Video of IQmfp Version 10.3
View Screen Shots of IQmfp Version 10.3
View Informa Software’s IQmfp User Manuals and Documentation
For Informa customers with current software maintenance, Contact QLS to request your upgrade to IQmfp Version 10.3
- New installer – Microsoft Windows‐based installer provides easier administration
- New OS support (2008 Server, 2008 Server R2, Windows 7 (32‐bit and 64‐bit. *IQ runs in 32‐bit mode)
- New Server memory requirements for 2008, Windows 7 (2GB minimum, recommend 4GB)
- Server install requires .NET 3.5 (Client requires 2.0 or above)
- Install allows selection of install path (no longer limited to C:\Program Files\Informa Software)
- SQL Express no longer included in the installer (provided upon request)
- Multi‐cabinet systems are now supported by the IQ upgrade process
- New installer for TeleForm Connector
- Added First Name & Last Name fields to IQ user accounts
- Added attribute Input Masks to simplify formatting data
- Document Destruction Rules
- Destroy Deleted Documents (purge documents marked for deletion)
- OCR Settings (Manage Service, enable/disable Smart Indexing and/or Full‐text)
- Configurable Attribute Lookup interface
- Manage File Storage (Online\Offline Status indicator)
- Added SMTP Server Management Screen (Manage Warehouse)
- RightFax Connector (Option to OCR faxes)
- Configure IQmfp (OXPd) (OXPd replaces Chai on HP devices)
- New installer (Typical, Custom, Complete)
- New Client memory requirements for Windows 7 (2GB minimum)
- WordPerfect Connector no longer supported
- ImageQuest Assistant (allows PDF’s edited with PDF authoring software to be saved to IQ as new version)
- Office 2010 support (32‐bit mode only)
- Indexing Queue enhancements (Locked column, Print button)
- New Date & Time option for searching
- Automatic Document Type selection (if user only has permission to only one document type)
- Link to document image in emailed routing notification (opens with WebIQ)
- HP SDSS 2.7 support (x86 and x64)
- Outlook connector pre‐fill option (allows Sender, Recipient, Date and Subject line from email to be automatically saved to IQ)
About QLS Solutions Groups, Inc.
QLS Solutions Group is a Technology Solutions Provider specializing in the Document Printing & Imaging Industry. QLS’ offerings range from HP LaserJet Printers & MFPs (Sales, Service & Supplies) to Managed Print Services & Document Management Solutions. QLS is a leader in the Document Scanning & Hosting Space with a range of services for small-to-medium businesses as well as full enterprise class Solutions. For more information on QLS Solutions Group, Inc., please call 716-852-2203. You may also eMail us (press@QLS.com) or visit our Media Room and/or Website (www.QLS.com).