for your Scanning, Backfiling or Archiving Projects!
Document Scanning Services allow you to convert your boxes of Paper Files into Fully Searchable Digital Documents (.PDF, TIFF & Other Formats).
Instead of Managing Bankers Boxes, Filing Cabinets or Off-Site Storage, we scan your files and provide you with exact replicas in high quality digital format - CDs, DVDs, External Hard Disk or Host your Documents Online.
Why Scan? What are the Benefits?
- Instant Access – Instant Access to your Documents right from your desk
- Reduce Soft Costs – Scanning combined with a Document Management System can save valuable Time and therefore Money. No more paper pushing, looking in filing cabinets or staffing costs to manage it all.
- Free Up Space – Get rid of that stale paper. Reclaim your valuable Office and Warehouse Space
- Disaster Recovery – Hosting Scanned documents with a Cloud Sevice can insure that Fire or other Disaster will not damage your Files.
- Eliminate the Hassle – Our Scanning Service is Fast and Reliable. We can save you time, trouble and money doing the work for you.
- Improve Customer Service – Respond immediately to your clients requests with instant access to your documents.
- Share Your Documents – Easily & Securely Share and Collaborate with your Documents with anyone.
- The Green Office – Save Money and Reduce your Carbon Footprint. Digital Files are a staple of the Green Office
- One-Time Bulk Scanning Projects/Backfiling
- Ongoing Scanning Service with Immediate Availability
- Direct integration of scanned files into your Document Management System
- Scanning Performed at your Office or our Conversion Center
- High Speed Scanner Sales, Rentals & Leasing
- Online or Cloud File Hosting
- Provide QLS with an estimate of how many pages you have to scan. The number of Bankers Boxes, File Drawers, etc. will allow us to estimate a page count.
- QLS will evaluate the quality of the files to be scanned. How many staples, paper clips to be removed/replaced. Page sizes and page types, etc.
- We then can give you an estimate of the number of Pages & provide a CPP (Cost Per Page) to scan/index.
- We then pick-up your Documents via Carrier or Local Van Service
- Documents are scanned & indexed at our Conversion Facility in .PDF or TIFF Format (Full OCR)
- Scanned images are delivered via CD, DVD, Hard-Disk, e-mail or web download.
- Originals can be shipped back to you or destroyed at our facility.