There are factors that go into deciding whether your business should buy or lease office equipment, for example multi-function copiers. While in some instances it may be better to invest in purchasing or leasing a copier, renting will actually be more beneficial. With today's growing industries, and changing business processes; new technology are being released at an exponential rate, creating more pressures for difficult for Businesses to keep up-to-date.
- Get Rid of Leases. Stuck in a lease? No problems! No worries! Leave that to us! Unlike other companies, we will buy-out your lease and take your worries away.
- Allows you to get the best equipment available without shelling out the cash. With a slow, outdated copier your employees can waste hours every week just waiting for copies to print or scan. Providing your office with high-tech, efficient machinery can improve employee output and performance.
- Great for Month-to-Month and Short-Term Projects such as trade shows or special events. Maybe you suddenly acquired another business or are working on an intensive project that may only last a couple months. In this instance, you may need more copy power but only temporarily. Rather than outsourcing your printing and copying, you can do it in-house with a rented copy machine.
- What happens when you spend a large portion of the business’s budget on a copy machine that turns out to not be what you wanted or expected? We’ll tell you. You’re stuck with that machine. Renting gives you the opportunity to try out multiple brands and models before making a commitment.
- No worry maintenance! Perhaps you remember when you bought your first home and were shocked when you couldn’t simply “call maintenance” to come fix a plumbing problem or replace a light bulb. When you own something, you start to realize that repairs and maintenance can be expensive, especially depending on the extent of the problem. Just like your landlord used to take care of your minor problems, your copy machine provider should do the same. If you cannot factor into your budget the cost of a copy machine AND the cost of potential repairs, then it may be better to rent a copy machine for the time being.
- Renting a copy machine allows you to plan your future budget. You know how much money will go to the copy machine each month, and if the machine breaks down unexpectedly due to normal wear and tear, you know you won’t have to suddenly spend thousands from your savings just to keep your business running.
- Eligibility for a tax write-off. While this varies from business to business, you are often able to write off leasing fees or rental payments on your taxes.
- With us, we offer top of the line copiers for rent and for sale from the best names in the business. This means that you will have a wide option of brands to choose from so you can get exactly what you want – or even try two brands. Renting from us gives you the option to choose between brands, rather than going with a single-brand company.
- With a rented copier, you are not committing to soon-to-be-outdated technology. When most people think about fast-moving technology, they usually think about smartphones, virtual reality, and tablets. However, things change surprisingly quickly in the copy industry as quicker, clearer, and more efficient machines are produced. With copy machines costing thousands of dollars, it would make sense to rent the latest technology for a year or two, rather than find yourself outdated in a couple years. This is especially important if your business relies on quick, clear copies and prints. Additionally, as your business grows, you can expect your copy needs to grow as well, meaning you may simply need a machine that can process more papers.
- Save money with low cost monthly fees, while having the peace of mind that you can cancel with notice without penalty. Not only are our rentals affordable but they include Supplies, Service, Maintenance, AND Support.
If you’re considering copier rentals, feel free to contact us. We provide top-of-the-line copier rentals at competitive low-cost fees. Not to mention, our rentals includes supplies, services, maintenance, AND support! As you can see, there are plenty of benefits should you decide to rent your office equipment. One of our latest posts, we recently discussed rental benefits including tax write-offs and no large upfront cost, as well as productivity benefits that come with having state-of-the-art copiers in your office. We are sure you’ll find even more benefits to renting when you rent with us.
Whether you are a small business or a large business, looking for month-to-month rentals or short-term rentals; we will find the right equipment for you to rent! Contact us today to learn more about our renting options, or to request a free quote for another equipment your Business is interested in. How does your business acquire new office equipment? Please share what works and doesn't work for you!