Photographers, artists, business offices and production environments all have a need to convert hard copy documents into digital files that can be manipulated by graphics programs or sent all over the globe in seconds via eMail. Document scanners offer a quick and easy way to convert documents and printed images into digital files. However, as with most office equipment, there are a large number of models and features available, so be sure to consider your business needs carefully.
Fujitsu is a world leader in document scanners, providing professional level specifications, reliability and a variety of warranty and service contracts one of which is sure to fit your needs. Fujitsu Document Scanners are found in continuous use in a wide range of applications, including artist studios, business offices and professional print shops worldwide.
The Fujitsu Document Scanners product line is divided into office and production needs. Let's take a look at what differentiates these two segments to help you decide which scanner might be best for your specific needs.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap fi-6010N iScanner Color Duplex Network
- Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 Network Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6130z Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6140z Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6240z Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Maximum in tray capacity of 50 pages.
- Best for low volume jobs - less than 50 pages at one time, due to sheet feeder limitations.
- Scan speeds up to 50 pages per minute in duplex mode.
- Paper handling size up to 8.5" x 14" (Legal size).
- Network capability (RJ45, 10/100 base T) in some models.
- Best for infrequent, unattended low volume jobs.
- Fujitsu fi-5950 Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6670 Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6770 Flatbed Scanner
- Fujitsu fi-6800 Scanner
- Maximum in tray capacities of up to 500 pages.
- Best for high volume jobs.
- Can scan up to 260 pages per minute in duplex mode.
- Paper handling size up to 11.7" x 17".
- Best for high volume offices or production environments.
Fujitsu Document Scanners are an important part of any initiative to turn your office into a paperless office. Combined with Document Management Solutions you can experience several benefits including:
- Space savings by removal of bulky file cabinets.
- Document version control.
- Document indexing allows faster access to documents.
- Access control to company documents.
- Secure internet access from anywhere in the world.
Utilize Document Scanning Solutions to save Time and Money, all while increasing company productivity! Does your company utilize a document scanner or a document management solution? if so, how efficient has your company become?
QLS Solutions Group is a leader in printing solutions, covering a whole range of products and services including Fujitsu Document Scanners sales and leasing as well as customized Document Management Solutions. Please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to provide solutions for your printing and copying needs. QLS Solutions Group is a GREEN initiative!