Office equipment is among the top expenses for offices and businesses. However, many businesses cannot always afford to buy a new copier machine. Going to the copy store to make copies can be an effective alternative, but eventually, the time, money, and effort will begin to add up. Luckily, there is another alternative out there, renting. Renting a copier is a great way for businesses to save money without having to actually purchase it while keeping technology up to date.
If your organization needs to acquire copiers, or consolidate down to one equipment that will rule them all; you'll want to research all available options or feel free to speak to one of our specialists for personalized help. Generally speaking, one of the modern methods for obtaining new devices is renting. Rentals are leading the way as becoming the most popular Business option and frequent choice for many organizations; and for good reason.
Whether you need a copier for a day or a longer term, there are plenty of occasions when rentals are a good choice. Here are 8 reasons to rent your next copier:
- Month-to-Month (short-term needs are available too) like audits, tax season, conferences, building projects, employee training sessions, etc are all good reasons to rent. When the rush is over, your organization can just return the device to the equipment vendor. Terms are flexible, tailored to your needs, and you can cancel within 30-days notice.
- Start-up projects costs may be unsure because of needs for the foreseeable future. Renting is an excellent way to give different devices and capabilities a test run without making a long-term commitment.
- Adding devices for satellite offices or warehouses is a simpler process when renting. Leasing usually implies a longer commitment that may not work well in these situations.
- A financial challenge like sudden expansion may mean your company's working capital is not readily available. After researching copier rental prices, you may discover that you can afford a higher-end device through renting. Let us know what your needs are, and we'll match you to the perfect equipment.
- Try before you buy is always a smart move, and renting is one way to appraise a series of devices before making a lease or purchase commitment. Do you need color or will a monochrome copier suffice? Would a multi-function copier with built-in paperless workflow capabilities help your company improve productivity? Renting is a great way to evaluate these and other options.
- Tax deduction and tax benefits for those that choose to rent. Rental payments are typically deductible as a business expense on your business’s tax return. Savings like these, help offset business costs, meanwhile reducing business expenses and increases budgets for other business necessities.
- Supplies, Service, Maintenance AND Support are included with all rentals. Our company will go as far as immediately swapping out equipment that is not working well for our end users. We will even print and deliver any material that was unable to be printed in the event of your printer going down. When choosing a copier rental company, be sure that your agreement includes a guaranteed fast response time.
- Break that lease and regain business freedom. The length of copier leases can typically range anywhere from three-to-five years; or even more. Terms can have a direct effect on interest rates and your business costs. Don't get stuck into years-long contracts for depreciating assets; renting allows you to have updated equipment available on the market; while giving you the flexibility and freedom to rent however long your Business needs.
Affordable rental prices make renting an attractive option (more rental options available here). Renting a copier is great because you know all of your costs upfront, staying within budget is always a concern. Budgets are especially important to new businesses and new business developments. Unlike other companies, if your equipment begins to malfunction, run out of supplies, or whatever the issue may be; we will work with you to ensure that your satisfaction is met. If you're trapped in a lease that's not problem either, leave that to us!
Does your Business Buy, Lease, or Rent your office equipment? What works and doesn't work for your organization? We love hearing about personal experiences!