Improve your office workflow and make finding the document you need easy. Best of all is lower storage costs. Scanning is done by experts to assure accuracy. Documents can be converted to text. Store your documents on the cloud for easier access across locations and for disaster recovery. Scan thousands of documents quickly and easily.
You may be worrying about whether disgruntled employees, temps, deliverymen or even guests, will get unlawful access to your confidential files and sell your information for their own financial gain.
Now there's an easy solution to your file storage problems and information security concerns.
We can store your confidential documents at our secure location OR scan any or all of your paper documents and convert them to CDs, DVDs, or searchable online files. In fact, we offer custom solutions that cater to your needs.
Here's 2 Ways to Clean your Storeroom WHILE Protecting Files:
- Secure facility with key pad access, security cameras, video monitors and alarms
24/7 access to your files
Same day file delivery
Computerized file indexing
Customer satisfaction guarantee
Convert paper records to CDs/DVDs
Scan and host your files for online access
Scan your files "on demand"
Multiple search options
Computerized file indexing
Here's How IQmfp Software Solutions Works:
Check out this short video to see how the IQmfp Software works to improve customer service, increase corporate productivity and save your Business money.
Still considering other file store options? Here are some things we think you should know:
RENTING A SELF-STORAGE UNIT
- Higher Prices - Priced 20%-30% higher than a full service document storage company.
- NO Security - Every year 1 out of 3 self-storage facilities are robbed or vandalized. Padlocks offer little protection to thieves who want to steal your confidential information.
- NO Service - No file retrieval or delivery service. You have to drive to your unit to pick up your own files.
- NO Insurance - If your files are lost, stolen or destroyed by bad weather…you're out of luck!
STORING FILES ON-SITE AT YOUR FACILITY
- About 70% of company information theft is committed by "insiders". (Business Week)
- Employees are 15 times more likely than customers to steal from a business. (ADP)
- The workplace is the most likely place for identity theft to occur. (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
- It takes on average, two years to detect office fraud. (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- Employee theft cost businesses 48 billion dollars last year. (Federal Trade Commission)
- Documented security breaches have resulted in over 100 million confidential files being compromised every year. (Privacy Rights Clearinghouse)
How do you store and access your business files? Do you utilize Document Management Solutions? If so, how is it working for you?